Friday, November 4, 2011

DSD Freebie + PMTw/S DSD SALE!

DSD Freebie + PMTw/S DSD SALE!:

Hey visitors and friends! I've made you all a freebie for the upcoming DSD celebrations (I've got another freebie coming soon tooooo!)... Are you all shopping like crazy?! Me too! I'm all pooped out now, but have lots of work to still do!


Don't forget that Pimp My Tags w/ Scraps is on sale through the 7th and there will be other awesome deals and freebies too!!!











Now, onto your awesome freebie! MORE Photoshop styles! Weeeee! LOL! Enjoy these festive glitters! And let your friends know where you got your glitters from by sending them to my blog to download instead of re-uploading them yourselves pretty please! Thanks, I appreciate it! I love comments and visitors! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment