Wednesday, November 30, 2011

from Just So Scrappy ~Peppermint Patty Alpha Freebie

Peppermint Patty Alpha Freebie: Hi guys. I have been a little busy today. I redecorated with the Peppermint Patty kit which is also the kit I used for the freebie today. I made some candy cane alphas in both red and green for you to match the kit. I also have a new kit over at the store. I was working on it a couple weeks ago and pulled it back out to finish it up for you guys. I wanted to do something a little different than the usual red and green so I went with a pink and green instead. It's a little little less cutsie and a little more pretty since I made the other Christmas kits so much more on the cutsie side. It is called Noel and it includes 391 Elements, 56 Papers and 2 Alphas. I also have Quick Pages, Extra Alphas, Cluster Frames, Page Borders and Stacked Papers to go with it. I have Bundled it all up together too. Have a great rest of your day :) Download

No comments:

Post a Comment