Wednesday, November 23, 2011

by Pink~~Santa, pup and sled Plus Freebie

Santa, pup and sled Plus Freebie:
Hey guys I have a new item in store for you :)

Santa, Pup & Sled Script
Photobucket

Santa, Pup & Sled Template
Photobucket

Also beth has again worked her magic for you with one of my kits and produced a QP freebie! You can snag it here.
Photobucket
As always beautiful work, thank you for taking the time to share it with us ;)

Finally I have another retired script for you, this one is from my first Xmas scrapping :) You do need Eye Candy 5 for this to work. I hope you can make use of it!
Photobucket

You can snag it here...
DOWNLOAD

Finally to all those who celebrate Thanksgiving, I wish you all a wonderful time. Have fun and drive safe!
Bye for now!
Hugs
Pink xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment