Thursday, December 1, 2011

from Sweet Cravings Scraps by Kara~January Rain Blogtrain "Silent Night" - PU Tagger Kit Freebie!

January Rain Blogtrain "Silent Night" - PU Tagger Kit Freebie!: Hello again!



I have another freebie for yout this 1st of December :) This time it's for The January Rain Blogtrain! Toot toot again!



This blogtrain is called "Silent Night"! I made a little Tagger Size kit for everyone so I hope you like what I made and can use it in something fun!



Make sure you stop by each of the designers blog who participated in this train! There is a little something for everyone! The list of those who particpated are listed below my preview.



Please leave a little love if you download :)






***************************






















Sweet Cravings Scraps - YOU ARE HERE




And here is a little tag I made from the kit too :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Happy December!




Sweet Cravings Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment