Thursday, December 1, 2011

from Bits N Bobs~Sleigh Ride kit + Freebie

Sleigh Ride kit + Freebie:



This is a taggers size kit and contains


65 elements and 10 papers measuring 900 x 900


Sleigh Ride tagger kit - $2.00










Please email me your receipt to

scrappingbits@googlemail.com

and I will send your tube by return email. :o)

Please allow up to 24 hours due to timezone differences.





I have also created a free personal use add on sampler tagger size kit.


The add on contains 17 elements and 5 papers at 900 x 900


If you download please click hereas a thank you :O)


You can download the add on kit here


If you create any tutorials do please send me


a link so I can add it here on my blog.


Thank you.



Don't forget to visit the rest of this train and


please remember to say thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment